Beginning in 2018, Pause 4 Paws is restructuring its operations in hopes of broadening our reach across the rescue community. Part of that effort is to establish a formal network of Pause 4 Paws Partners. While Partners will not receive financial support from Pause 4 Paws, the features and benefits of the partnership include:
- Our Partners will be featured in a new section on the Pause 4 Paws website and highlighted on our home page on a rotating basis.
- Pause 4 Paws will promote Partner activities/promotions and highlight Partner successes through social media, and on our website.
- Pause 4 Paws will promote one Beneficiary Organization or Partner and an adoptable animal each week through our adoptable pet program.
- Partners will be invited to participate in Pause 4 Paws events including our annual Adoption Event and other fundraising opportunities.
In exchange, we will ask our Partners to:
- Respond to requests from Pause 4 Paws for assistance in placing animals;
- Attend at least one of the major Pause 4 Paws events per year (e.g. spring Adoption Event/Walk 4 Paws, fall Fundraiser)
- Tag Pause 4 Paws in social media posts and promote Pause 4 Paws events through Facebook and Twitter; and
- Inform Pause 4 Paws of events and opportunities to participate in rescue community activities.
Applications for P4P Partners are due on March 15, 2018. If you are interested in applying to become a P4P Partner, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We expect to announce our selections in April 2018.
Pay It Forward
Pause 4 Paws is thrilled to announce the we have been accepted to participate in "Every Swipe Benefits Charity" program, sponsored by Pay It Forward Processing, a socially responsible company that provides electronic payment solutions with a twist.
Through this program, Pause 4 Paws will receive the net proceeds from every business account that designates us as its beneficiary. With every swipe, PFProcessing will donate money to our cause. This program benefits P4P as well as the businesses that participate.